Alright. Get ready as we deep dive into all that is to talk about wingwomen. Yes, we are talking about a man and woman going out together to pick up. Is is better for a man to have a girl wing when trying to pick up? I think we know the answer to that one. But is it better for the girl too? All this and much more in this week's episode - Much Ado About Wingwomen.
We break down the new Avengers movie and use it as a jump off point to discuss the current and future state of superhero movies.
While avoiding an overwhelming amout of innuendos about testicles, we bravely disect Bradygate.
- Was what Brady did wrong?
- What impact will this have on the legacy of Tom Brady and New England Patriots?
- What grinds Saharsh's gears about Lebron James? - Trust us! You want to stick around till the very end on this one.
A complaint in the Baltimore protests has been lack of support from other minority groups. Why is there a lack of unity among the different minority groups in America? Can there be common links to bring these groups together? Join us as we use the Baltimore riots to take a hard look at race relations in the US of A, a supposed melting pot.
Much Ado About Everything is now expanding into faux journalism as we interview Mystic. Mystic is a friend of the show who also has emerged as a major behind the scenes figure in American Politics. Currently he has taken on the job of running Ted Cruz's campaign. Previously he has been involved in such dealings as providing discreet email services to major US political figures like Hillary Clinton. You don't want to miss this interview!
- Do you see acquaintances constantly running late or sometime not showing up at all to events and appointments?
- Do you find yourself getting last minute texts from friends cancelling on you frequently?
- Do you feel like people just don't commit to things wholeheartedly anymore?
Well obviously you are an unlikable loser that nobody wants to hang out with. Just kidding. You're not alone. Join the crew this week as we discuss a severe epidemic in modern society - flakiness.
Banter. Free flowing conversation. This is the reason we got into this the first place. To share our amazing conversations with the world. Conversations that go off on random, unpredictable tangents. Conversations that analyze the bajezzus out of the mundane. Conversations that can only take place between true friends that each happen to be smart, funny, immature, and insanely attractive in equal parts. Join the guys for another one of these!
- Who is the best actor to play Bond?
- Can a black or non-white actor do justice as Bond? Bollywood actor?
- Who is the hottest Bollywood actress? Sorry, once we went Bollywood, we had to discuss this.
Join us for all this and much more in this week's segment all about Bond. James Bond.
This week the banter segment takes a wild ride through NBA playoffs, mormon women, and eventually has Saharsh and Chika trading stories of rejection from women. Entertaining, personal, and illuminating.
Join us for another off the wall banter segment as we muse about Fast 7, Wrestling, boobs, and much more. Comedy gold is made here.
- Why do people get married?
- Why is the divorce rate so high?
- Does marriage still make sense in our society?
In this episode, we dig deep into one of the most important topics for most - marriage.
A rambunctious banter segment recapping last weekend's epic basketball showdown and Shan and Saharsh dabbling in intimate massages from Asian women.
- How black is Kendrick Lamar's 'To Pimp A Butterfly'?
- Is Kendrick's brand of hip hop better than Drake and Lil Wayne hip hop?
- Who is the face of hip hop?
- How do you pimp a butterfly? Is it different than pimping a goat or a snake?
All this and much more on this 'all about hip hop' segment!
- Is Ted Cruz a serious presidential candidate?
- Obviously not, but then why is he running?
- What will be Barack Obama's legacy as he finishes his final term as president?
All this and much more in this politically charged topic segment.
This week's banter segment brings the heat, and some sweat. We discuss how Chika and Saharsh are evolved humans with a built in temperature control system. Shan, Saharsh, and Chika turn up the trash talk as the big basketball showdown comes closer.
- Are Cowboys right in signing Greg Hardy?
- Should NFL teams hire ex-felons and players with bad "off-the-field" character?
- Is a pro-athlete obligated to be a role model for society?
All this and much more in this lively topic segment.
NOTE: Starting this week, we will split up each episode into two to three 20-30 minute segments. The first segment will typically be random banter while each of the rest will focus on a specific topic.
Starting this week, we will split up each episode into two to three 20-30 minute segments. The first segment will typically be random banter while each of the rest will focus on a specific topic.
This week's banter segment explores an upcoming basketball showdown, a Facebook faux pas, and Waffle House whores.
A packed (read: hungover) St. Patty's weekend means a delayed mid-week podcast. Join us as we muse about consumerism sucking out the soul of everything including holidays, college sports, and Saharsh's St. Patty's weekend.
Can a man and woman be platonic best friends?
Why do people still get weird about interracial reliationships with black people?
Is America still a racist country?
Has House of Cards jumped the Shark?
All this and much more on this week of Much Ado About Everything.
Join us this week for another episode of Much Ado About Everything. Our discussion this week starts with annoying laws regarding drinking and quickly evolves into a large discussion about politics today in USA. The discussion climaxes discussing Chris Christie's disgusting display of excitement over a Cowboys win. The conversation eventually de-evolves back to analysing a comedic failure of an old new years eve we spent. All that much more! Yes, we have mastered tangents...
Join us this week as we discuss Kardashians, Mayweather, troubled NFL athletes, and so much more.
We talk about:
- Chika's new low carb diet
- Amber Rose vs Kardashians
- Troubled NFL athletes - Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Michael Vick
- Jamies Winston vs Marcus Mariotta
- Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao