- How black is Kendrick Lamar's 'To Pimp A Butterfly'?
- Is Kendrick's brand of hip hop better than Drake and Lil Wayne hip hop?
- Who is the face of hip hop?
- How do you pimp a butterfly? Is it different than pimping a goat or a snake?
All this and much more on this 'all about hip hop' segment!
- Is Ted Cruz a serious presidential candidate?
- Obviously not, but then why is he running?
- What will be Barack Obama's legacy as he finishes his final term as president?
All this and much more in this politically charged topic segment.
This week's banter segment brings the heat, and some sweat. We discuss how Chika and Saharsh are evolved humans with a built in temperature control system. Shan, Saharsh, and Chika turn up the trash talk as the big basketball showdown comes closer.
- Are Cowboys right in signing Greg Hardy?
- Should NFL teams hire ex-felons and players with bad "off-the-field" character?
- Is a pro-athlete obligated to be a role model for society?
All this and much more in this lively topic segment.
NOTE: Starting this week, we will split up each episode into two to three 20-30 minute segments. The first segment will typically be random banter while each of the rest will focus on a specific topic.
Starting this week, we will split up each episode into two to three 20-30 minute segments. The first segment will typically be random banter while each of the rest will focus on a specific topic.
This week's banter segment explores an upcoming basketball showdown, a Facebook faux pas, and Waffle House whores.
A packed (read: hungover) St. Patty's weekend means a delayed mid-week podcast. Join us as we muse about consumerism sucking out the soul of everything including holidays, college sports, and Saharsh's St. Patty's weekend.
Can a man and woman be platonic best friends?
Why do people still get weird about interracial reliationships with black people?
Is America still a racist country?
Has House of Cards jumped the Shark?
All this and much more on this week of Much Ado About Everything.
Join us this week for another episode of Much Ado About Everything. Our discussion this week starts with annoying laws regarding drinking and quickly evolves into a large discussion about politics today in USA. The discussion climaxes discussing Chris Christie's disgusting display of excitement over a Cowboys win. The conversation eventually de-evolves back to analysing a comedic failure of an old new years eve we spent. All that much more! Yes, we have mastered tangents...