Much Ado About Everything is now expanding into faux journalism as we interview Mystic. Mystic is a friend of the show who also has emerged as a major behind the scenes figure in American Politics. Currently he has taken on the job of running Ted Cruz's campaign. Previously he has been involved in such dealings as providing discreet email services to major US political figures like Hillary Clinton. You don't want to miss this interview!
- Do you see acquaintances constantly running late or sometime not showing up at all to events and appointments?
- Do you find yourself getting last minute texts from friends cancelling on you frequently?
- Do you feel like people just don't commit to things wholeheartedly anymore?
Well obviously you are an unlikable loser that nobody wants to hang out with. Just kidding. You're not alone. Join the crew this week as we discuss a severe epidemic in modern society - flakiness.
Banter. Free flowing conversation. This is the reason we got into this the first place. To share our amazing conversations with the world. Conversations that go off on random, unpredictable tangents. Conversations that analyze the bajezzus out of the mundane. Conversations that can only take place between true friends that each happen to be smart, funny, immature, and insanely attractive in equal parts. Join the guys for another one of these!
- Who is the best actor to play Bond?
- Can a black or non-white actor do justice as Bond? Bollywood actor?
- Who is the hottest Bollywood actress? Sorry, once we went Bollywood, we had to discuss this.
Join us for all this and much more in this week's segment all about Bond. James Bond.
This week the banter segment takes a wild ride through NBA playoffs, mormon women, and eventually has Saharsh and Chika trading stories of rejection from women. Entertaining, personal, and illuminating.
Join us for another off the wall banter segment as we muse about Fast 7, Wrestling, boobs, and much more. Comedy gold is made here.
- Why do people get married?
- Why is the divorce rate so high?
- Does marriage still make sense in our society?
In this episode, we dig deep into one of the most important topics for most - marriage.